Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Week 11: A topic of my choosing

Oh look, another one that I have to figure out for myself!

Let's talk about my love for HTML. I have this desire to become an expert at it. Maybe it's just that it seems cool knowing this other language - like I'm deciphering and writing in a secret code. Or maybe it is just encompassing my internet obsession nicely.

I do kind of believe that online media is the way of the future, and I want to be able to contribute to that.

I'm a fan of the concept of web series, and I would probably like to make one some day. Have you seen The Guild? Felicia Day is kind of my idol. Anyway, wouldn't it be cool if I could design my own website for it as well. Really no matter what I do, wouldn't it be cool if I could design my own website? The answer is yes. It would be INCREDIBLY cool.

I wish I had dreamweaver on my own computer but it is bloody expensive.

The problem is my knowledge on website design is rather limited at this point. I came into this course not knowing all that much about it, but I was always interested. I will just have to practice I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment